What to expect during a restoration service:
After a leak, flood, or any other damage from water, restoration services are needed quickly (to minimize the complications and expenses to you). Your insurance company will be relieved to know that we only use the latest and best technology and equipment when performing your water damage repair service. here’s a summary of what we will do for you:
- Emergency Water Extraction
- Moisture verification by hydrometer
- Assistance with making an insurance claim
- Drying and cleaning of the affected areas
- Removal of damaged materials (dry wall, baseboard, ceiling, carpet, tile)
- Carpet cleaning or replacement
- Repair or reconstruction of affected area
Safety Tips (after a flood or leak)
Please remember that with flooding or water damage, that there are safety measures you can take to ensure that you and your loved ones are not harmed.
- If it’s safe, turn off the electricity from the breaker box
- Disconnect all electronics that are near water
- Keep children (and pets) out of the water that’s flooding the home
- If you ever smell natural gas, call the gas company immediately
- If there are downed power lines, do not get near them or handle them
- If you’ve been out of the property due to severe water damage (or after a fire when water hoses were used to put out the fire), do not re-enter the home until the inspectors or fire department says it’s safe to do so.
- Once you enter the home or business that has had water sitting for more than 48 hours, presume that there is mold present and request mold testing
- Call Canyon State Restoration to take care of the assessment, dry-out, cleanup and restoration!!!
24/7 call now: Call Canyon State Restoration
Water Damage Repair steps
- The first thing we do for water damage repairs is to get there fast. We arrive within an hour of your call to your property to assess what’s going on. Our first priority is safety precautions, then stopping any active leaks (detecting the source of the leak and preventing additional water loss).
- Once the leak itself has been addressed, then we will begin repairing and fixing the source of the leak (like replacing a broken valve or burst pipe). While we can’t stop nature itself- we can do a lot of things to keep the water out of your home.
- When we’ve fixed the source of the water, or it’s being fixed- we clear the area (of furniture) and begin removing all excess water and drying all surfaces. This will include the top of the line equipment and a process that ensures that every last drop of excess moisture will be removed.
- At the end of the initial dry-out, we also test for hidden water damage. If any is found, then we will begin carefully removing that material and replacing dry wall, flooring, cabinetry, furniture- anything that needs restoring! This can range from very minor damage to extensive rebuilds. It all depends on the scope of the water damage (or mold contamination) to your property. (We even restore personal belongings damaged by water.)
- During all water damage repairs, we are dedicated to your safety and convenience, like by carefully taping down all power chords (to drying fans etc). If a lot of reconstruction is needed, families living in the home will not be worried about tripping on chords or exposed nails. That is not something you want to be surprised about in the middle of the night when your kids are just trying to use the toilet.
- Further, we will properly document all water damage that we find as well as record everything we did to restore the home or business. That way, when or if you decide to sell, you will have proper documentation so keep the value of the property up! (We also use our extensive documentation to provide you assistance with filing your insurance claim and speeding up the approvals by the adjusters.)
- After all the cleanup and repair is done, then it is time to put all your furniture back in place (or deliver any replacements). In many cases, people are delighted with their new home (and the brand new tile or kitchen cabinets and counters).
We repair all types of water damage in AZ (whether minor or major, old or new)
Remember, time is of the essence! Seemingly small problems or tiny leaks can quickly turn into a huge financial burden (if not dealt with immediately). If you even suspect a leak or notice a brown spot or wet spot on your floor, ceiling, or wall, then call us right now. We can inspect for water damage and also test for mold. Ask for a free estimate or even just our expert advice.
By the way, our team of water damage experts has over 50 years of experience in the industry! We ready and able to assist you with whatever type of water damage you are experiencing – burst pipe, second-story leak, punctured roof, dripping water heater, fixture overflow, flooding under the foundation, seepage…you name it!
Water damage repair from Arizona’s best
Before you hire our restoration company, you might want to read a few reviews from past clients so that you can be confident when you hire us. Below are a couple of testimonials relating to water damage repair (and you can even hear audio recommondations by clicking here).
“Canyon State was great! They fixed my leak under my sink and dried things out without tearing my house apart. They squashed all the horror stories that I had heard about restoration companies. I will call them with any future emergency that I have. Highly recommendable!”
“They showed more than professionalism. I felt like they cared. Our air conditioning unit failed and water flooded our walls and carpet. We were expecting a new baby any day.
This company expedited the service and we were able to get our home cleaned up, including our drywall replaced with new carpet installed before our little son arrived! They made it personal.
Thank you for understanding how stressful it is when water restoration is needed. They handled all of the communication with the insurance company. If there is a need, I will call them first.”