Water Damage Repair & Restoration in Queen Creek, AZ
Need help in Queen Creek? Call Us – 480-734-5874
Hire a restoration company in AZ you can trust.
VIEW our certifications,
HEAR why our clients trust our company the most
Learn why our RESTORATION experts are best for you
Get pro assistance with INSURANCE claims
Learn about specific types of damage we repair:
When providing restoration services for your damaged property in Queen Creek, you will benefit from the quality of our sincere concern for your interests. Training and expertise are also very important of course. However, one thing that we have repeatedly noticed in our 50 years of experience is that personal attention matters.
We do not just work with materials and tools. We work in the midst of your household and family (or at your business, staff, and customers). Restoration services can be messy and more dangerous than typical renovations.
Have questions? CALL NOW: 480-734-5874!
Be aware that restoration services not as nearly simple as new construction (or just stopping a water leak). For one thing, insurance claims can be tricky. Plus, many safety precautions- for you and for us- are relevant.
For instance, there may be a hazard of contamination (like with spreading toxic mold or with water that contains sewage or harsh industrial chemicals). A very extreme case is a leak that soaks in to places with live electrical currents, causing risks unlike what an electrician or plumber would typically encounter. (To learn more about safety precautions, click here: keeping the damage minimal and avoiding injuries.)
From the initial assessment to getting the insurance claim approved and doing the repairs, you’ll get the advantage of our 50 years of experience. As an extension of our desire to better serve you, Canyon State Restoration has top-of-the-line equipment, the most experienced and skilled technicians in Queen Creek, and a response time of under 1 hour (24-hours a day).
24-hour Emergency services in Queen Creek
Yes- we are always open!! That means that we really are ready to meet your restoration needs at any time of the day or night. Call us right now. We are always here to serve you!
We are on call 24 hours a day (even on weekends and holidays) because we know that a quick response matters. If you have a water leak emergency in particular, calling us for fast assistance will mean that there is less flooding and less time for the leaked water to soak in (and lead to mold growth).
We also make it a point to be there within an hour of your phone call. Why? Because we truly understand how property damage works- so we want to get to the damage quickly and get to work!
Restoration services in AZ: Water, Fire, Mold, & More
Restoration services in Queen Creek AZ:
– 24-hour Leak Repair & Water Extraction
– Flood & Sewage Clean Up & Restoration
– Fire & Smoke Damage Repairs
– Mold Testing & Remediation
– Asbestos Testing & Removal
Canyon State Restoration takes pride in offering you the skills and precision that we have developed in our 50 years of restoration experience. We have learned a lot while mastering the restoration art and process, and we have a proven method that works. We build on the basic training of the IICRC with decades of real-world experience.
You want to know that your restoration team in Queen Creek is doing everything they should to remove all the moisture, all the water, all the soot and smoke and ash. That’s why we have invested in top of the line thermal-imaging cameras- so we can see all the water and moisture hiding behind walls or in materials that you cannot see with the naked eye. When it comes to fire damage we never work without gloves because we know that the oil from your fingers can cause permanent damage to belongings covered in soot. Our attention to detail is unmatched (which comes from decades of experience).
Mold Safety Tips
- Do NOT touch mold with your bare hands
- Do not just wipe away the mold that you can see. (Let us inspect and test for more.)
- Never disturb mold-damaged materials (unless the contaminated area has been sealed to isolate it from the air that circulates in to the rest of the house)
- Wear a mask when you are around the mold
- Next, especially if you start to experience coughing, eye irritation, brain fog, light-headedness or other symptoms commonly associated with toxic mold, then exit that area of your home and close any open doors connecting to that area.
- Mold-contaminated materials are hazardous materials. While wearing a small protective mask is helpful in relation to keeping mold out of your nose and lungs, you do not want it on your skin or in your eyes either. Unless you have a hazmat suit (and you also know exactly how to assess mold growth and resolve mold issues), then simply let the experts at Canyon State Restoration handle your mold remediation needs for you. Call us now (24/7) at 480-734-5874.
- If you disturb mold (in to the air), it will spread. So, when removing moldy cabinets or ripping out carpet with a moldy pad underneath, great precaution needs to be taken to avoid contaminating much more of the house through air-borne mold spores. We will completely seal off a room before disturbing moldy materials. In contrast, several restoration companies serving Queen Creek apparently operate with much with less focus on your safety. We have seen cases where they have contaminated large areas of a home with mold because of negligence. (We witnessed this because we were later sent in by an insurance company to do the mold remediation job right.)
Fire Damage Safety Tips
Protecting Your Investment
In Arizona, it’s the law that prior to selling, you must disclose any property damage sustained by your home or building. Because of these disclosure laws, you want to know that you’ve properly documented everything, and repaired it to the best that you could because this will keep your home as valuable as possible.
Property damage documentation is a way we like go above and beyond for our clients. When we work on your home in Queen Creek, we will document everything we fixed and how we fixed it- that way when it’s time to see down the road you and the buyers will have peace of mind. This is how Canyon State Restoration will help protect your investment!
Direct Insurance Billing
Dealing with insurance when you have a major restoration project under way is completely overwhelming. That’s why we will directly bill your insurance company for you. When your insurance adjuster is scheduled to come to your property in Queen Creek, we will also plan to be there in person to speak with them and to make sure that you are getting everything that your insurance company owes you. (For more info, click here: how to triple the value of your insurance copverage instantly.)
During this time we will constantly communicate with you and your insurance company to keep the process as smooth and stress-free as possible for you. That’s why we work with your insurance company for you as an advocate to get everything covered as much as possible.
We are experienced when it comes to dealing with all insurance companies and we do our best to make sure everything will be covered and paid for. During this time we always communicate with so you’re not left to wonder about cost and billing.
Queen Creek’s Restoration leader: CANYON STATE RESTORATION
We will serve you in the following zip codes; 85142, 85240, 85242, 85243